Implant dentures are the most advanced and effective method of teeth replacement available.
Advantages of Implant-Retained Dentures
- DENTURE STABILITY: Implant dentures are permanent, so you won’t have to worry about your denture falling out. Additionally, you won’t have to worry about your denture interrupting your ability to chew, talk, or smile.
- PREVENT CHANGING FACE SHAPE: Because of the structure of implant-retained dentures, your face will not change shape like traditional dentures often cause. Implant-retained dentures help preserve bone loss, unlike their traditional counterparts. Your face will retain its shape and look more healthy with implant-retained dentures.
- YOUR TEETH WON’T FALL OUT: Denture implants allow you to chew without any concern. Once the implant is secured, it will be held in place permanently. No need to avoid your favorite foods anymore with permanent dentures!
- TEETH FOR LIFE – Denture implants are made out of titanium and will last your whole life. Take care of your dentures and you’ll guarantee a long, happy smile.
- MORE INEXPENSIVE THAN OTHER DENTAL IMPLANTS – Surprisingly, denture implants can cost less than other types of dentures. The value of this procedure is high when you compare hybrid prosthesis with other, less efficient methods of placing dentures.
Commonly Asked Questions about Implant Retained Dentures
Best types of dentures?
Implant-retained dentures are the ideal option for dentures. Implants stabilize your dentures and stop bone loss. Ultimately, implant dentures also increase confidence with a bright smile.
Best alternative to a denture?
The best alternative to a denture is a permanent hybrid prosthesis. Hybrid prosthesis uses multiple implants to support bridges over your implant sites. This procedure also gives you a natural-looking smile with implants that permanently act like teeth.
Do dental implants hurt?
Most patients prefer sedation when having implant dentures placed. Pain and discomfort are usually minimal after the procedure, and you can expect to be back to normal in a couple of days. It’s important to note that some experience pain more than others, and our doctors can’t always predict the amount of pain you’ll experience.
The cost of implant dentures?
The dentists at Nebraska Family Dentistry utilize a revolutionary procedure called hybrid prosthesis. The new process replaces all of your teeth in one appointment. Also known as teeth in one day, the procedure is performed by our dentists alongside the oral surgeons at Nebraska Facial and Oral Surgery. The best way to learn about the procedure’s cost is to set up a consultation with any of our partner locations. At your consultation, the dentist will tell you a flat rate price for the procedure which won’t change.
Can smokers have implant-retained dentures?
Dentists usually recommend that patients quit smoking before receiving implant dentures. Smoking makes it difficult for the gums to heal, which often causes the implant to fail.